Click here! Click here to sign up!
Custom Search

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Infolinks: Personal experience & Recommendation

Blogging might be for personal interest, just to publish ideas and having funny. But the trend in blogging, change from a mere publishing with making money that make it more funny and interesting, with that view in mind , I do here by today come up with something new. I want to share with my dearest readers the experience on Infolinks, one of the global known in text Ads.

I joined Infolinks on 3rd December 20008, it was not by chance it was my effort looking at internet on how to make money from blog. I was introduced to Infolinks via search engine: Are you also blogging? or own a website? be it personal or for business purposes, making money is now more easy than before. Just visit Infolinks web page, you don’t need to be an IT expert, it take me less than five (5) minutes to integrate Infolinks.

One might ask, how did you integrate infolinks? It is simple, after you sign up you will be assigned publishers ID and the HTML code. It is this code that you paste in the HTML of your site. This code is permanently saved on your account; you may retrieve it any time you want. Just sign on Infolinks you will find a menu for REPORT, MY ACCOUNT and INTEGRATION GUIDE. In the integration guide you will always find your HTML code plus advanced setting where you may change some option, includes colour, number of Ad to appear, a maximum is 12. Heartily speaking it was easy, I started in INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, later on in URBAN & REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLANNING.

The best of it you don’t need to change your website to use Infolinks, you just paste the HTML code to your site.

I haven’t yet receive any cheque so far from infolinks, but am happy with my earning. I do even remember my first earning it was 2008, December 14 (Sunday), it is possible for me to remember it, I just check a report on my Infolinks account. Even though we do post at least two (2) monthly, we have been able to get total net impressions of 642. In past months the schedule was tight, and still we have so many to learn on blog design and administration. We do have goals and strategies as from May we’ll be publishing daily. So I welcome you to be one of the blog follower, I do hope that I will come with new story on Infolinks next time.

I tried in-text before, it was hard to integrate and that is why I decided to go to search engine for alternative, it is I come for Infolinks.

If other provider, I tried before could have been support responsive I could have not been to Infolinks. The way I write someone might think am joking or am boasting the Infolinks. Strictly No! Do you have your website? Or a blog just try it today. Confidently you will be the next to send your testimonial.

I do remember soon after I joined, I post some question to info@infolinks.com, it was 3rd of December 2008, it was promptly answered on 4th December 2008 by customer care: from Sarah Medevesky.

Am satisfied with Infolinks, and am ready to assist you anytime. Don’t just do blogging make money, try Infolinks

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Iddy,
My name is Shay and I'm from Infolinks.
Thank you for choosing Infolinks as your favorite in-text ads provider. Infolinks takes pride in leading the industry with the most attractive business model and being selected again and again as the highest paying in-text provider. We appreciate your support, please feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.
Shay
Online Marketing Manager
http://www.infolinks.com

Afrigator
Custom Search
LA Weight Loss
LA Weight Loss